The "Sales Pipeline" Quick-Start
How to get more leads and more sales more often, at higher prices than you ever imagined.
In this Sales Pipeline Training you’ll learn:
• Lesson 1: The numbers game in your sales process
• Lesson 2: Activity Goals and how they produce better results in sales than sales goals!
• Lesson 3: The Sales Stages of your pipeline you MUST implement and measure.
• Lesson 4: How to get MORE Deals in your sales pipeline
• Lesson 5: How to get BIGGER Deals from your sales pipeline
• Lesson 6: Learn to INCREASE your Conversions!
• Lesson 7: Increase the velocity or FLOW of your sales pipeline
• Lesson 8: Now that you’ve filled your sales pipeline, it’s time to flush the clogs out.
• Lesson 9: Time Management for Activity Goals and Better Sales Pipeline Results
• Lesson 10: Measuring Need vs. Like: Unpleasant things you MUST do to obtain PLEASANT sales results.
• Lesson 11: It’s time to Keep Track of your sales pipeline through meaningful measures.
• Lesson 12: A bonus lesson in the Mapping and Marketing you must do to get more leads, more often, producing more revenue and get to break even in your advertising!
Charles Lee Collins helps entrepreneurs grow and scale successful small businesses. His strengths are in systems and marketing, but after doing this for over 20 years he has also gained experience in countless other areas including operations, SEO, process development, paid advertising, and automation strategies. He has held senior leadership positions in 3 major US corporations and his unique approach to problem solving has proven effective in 42 different industries.
PreviewLesson 1: How to Play Bigger the Selling Lab Way
StartLesson 2: Forget "Results Goals" - do this instead
StartLesson 3: Designing the stages of your sales pipeline
StartLesson 4: How to get more deals
StartLesson 5: How to get even BIGGER deals
StartLesson 6: The 4 keys to increase conversions and sales
StartLesson 7: Focus on the flow of your pipeline
StartLesson 8: How to unclog your pipeline
StartLesson 9: Time management and your pipeline
StartLesson 10: Measuring Need vs. Like
StartLesson 11: Data tracking & knowing your numbers
StartLesson 12: Mapping out your sales pipeline